Timeless Allure offers classic eyeliner in Grand Junction, CO. Classic eyeliner is permanent eyeliner similar to a lash line enhancement but extends past the lash line. A little bolder and thicker for those who want MORE. It can even include a little “flick”, or “wing”.
Is Classic Eyeliner Right for Me?
Classic Eyeliner is not for everyone. If there is a significant droop at the corner of the eye or heavy eyelid folds, a wing may not look right. It is also important to consider the aging process. As the skin relaxes at the corner of the eyes as well as the upper lid droop, the line of the wing will fall. Firm tight skin is necessary to hold the line of the wing. Significant wrinkles will also “break” the line of the wing as we age. This is not to discourage, but to remind us that the face is a moving canvas, and that movement is with expression as well as with the movement of time.
A little “flick” is often an option when a full wing is not.
If you want to discuss your options and my recommendations for the best procedure and look for you, schedule a free consultation.
Classic Eyeliner Service Prices
Initial Procedure (includes touch up at 4-6 weeks)
- Upper only: $350
- Upper with Lower Lash Line Enhancement: $450
- Additional Touch Up 6 weeks – 3 months after your Initial Procedure: $80
- Additional Touch Up 3 – 6 months after Initial Procedure: $150
- Refresh 6 months – 1 year after Initial Procedure -$100 discount
- Refresh 1 year – 2 years after Initial Procedure -$50 discount
- 2 years or more after Initial Procedure is the Standard Current Rate
If you have had previous permanent eyeliner by someone other than Dr. Miller, you would still be considered a new patient. The initial procedure may require additional costs if any color correction work is needed.