Timeless Allure offers Microblading in Grand Junction, CO, and surrounding areas. Microblading is a permanent makeup technique that is performed manually by depositing pigment into the upper dermis under the top layer of skin (epidermis) with a special one-time-use sterile tool that consists of many needles.
This method is performed WITHOUT a machine or tattoo pen that is used for other permanent makeup procedures. The microblading technique mimics natural-looking eyebrow hairs.
Is Microblading Right for Me?
Not everyone is a good candidate for microblading. Oily skin, mature skin, uneven texture, large pores, scars, and some medications can cause fine hair strokes to heal blurry and/or blotchy. The machine technique is more forgiving and a great option if Microblading is not the best choice for your skin.
Regardless of which technique is best, you can now wake up with your eyebrows looking flawless! No more money on brow powder or eyebrow pencils. No more spending time drawing on your eyebrows and trying to get them even every time.
If you want to discuss your options and my recommendations for the best procedure and look for you, schedule a free consultation.
Microblading Service Prices
- $350 (includes touch up at 4-6 weeks)
- Additional Touch Up 6 weeks – 3 months after your Initial Procedure $80
- Additional Touch Up 3 – 6 months after Initial Procedure $150
- Refresh 6 months – 1 year after Initial Procedure -$100 discount
- Refresh 1 year – 2 years after Initial Procedure -$50 discount
- 2 years or more after Initial Procedure Standard Current Rate
If you have had previous permanent makeup or microblading by someone other than Dr. Miller, you would still be considered a new patient. The initial procedure may require additional costs if any color correction work is needed.