Timeless Allure offers Machine Hair Stroke Brows in Grand Junction, CO, and surrounding areas. Machine Hair Stroke Brows are a modern alternative to Microblading. This service gives a realistic hair-like result as with microblading, however, the difference is the pigment application technique. Many Microbladers are switching to this newer technique due to its many advantages.
The hair strokes are achieved using the same tattoo pen used in powder brows, eyeliner, and lip procedures. With a fast oscillating needle implanting pigment, there is less potential for scarring than in microblading. The combination of hair strokes and micro shading is easily done to get a fuller saturated effect, which cannot often be achieved with just microblading.
If you want to discuss your options and my recommendations for the best procedure and look for you, schedule a free consultation.
Machine Hair Stroke Brows Service Prices
- $450 (includes touch up at 4-6 weeks)
- Additional Touch Up 6 weeks – 3 months after your Initial Procedure $80
- Additional Touch Up 3 – 6 months after Initial Procedure $150
- Refresh 6 months – 1 year after Initial Procedure -$100 discount
- Refresh 1 year – 2 years after Initial Procedure -$50 discount
- 2 years or more after Initial Procedure Standard Current Rate
If you have had previous permanent makeup or microblading by someone other than Dr. Miller, you would still be considered a new patient and the initial procedure may require additional costs if any color correction work is needed.