A modern alternative to Microblading. Machine Hairstroke Brows give a realistic hair-like result as with microblading. The difference is the pigment application technique. Many microbladers are switching to this newer technique as many advantages are realized. The hair strokes are achieved using the same tattoo pen used in powder brows, eyeliner, and lip procedures. With a fast oscillating needle implanting pigment, there is less potential for scarring than in microblading. Combination hair strokes with microshading is easily done to get a fuller saturated effect that can’t often be achieved with microblading alone.
If you want to discuss your options and my recommendations for the best procedure and look for you, schedule a free consultation.
Machine Hairstroke Service Prices
- $450 (includes touch up at 4-6 weeks)
- Additional Touch Up 6 weeks – 3 months after your Initial Procedure $80
- Additional Touch Up 3 – 6 months after Initial Procedure $150
- Refresh 6 months – 1 year after Initial Procedure -$100 discount
- Refresh 1 year – 2 years after Initial Procedure -$50 discount
- 2 years or more after Initial Procedure Standard Current Rate
If you have had previous permanent makeup or microblading by someone other than Dr. Miller, you would still be considered a new patient and the initial procedure may require additional costs if any color correction work is needed.